Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
排球基本战术图解: APL Mexico
5Port(s) of calls
27Years of presence
APL Mexico - a leading ocean carrier
APL initiated operations in Mexico with a feeder service in 1983. In 1991, APL Mexico was established. As a global ocean carrier, APL has an extensive network of offices around the world including six offices spread across Mexico. Today, APL is one of the biggest brands in container shipping industry and plays a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce in this country. With our strong presence and our local expertise, APL Mexico enables customers to capitalize on the growing number of opportunities in and around the region. APL Mexico offers competitive transit times from/to Asia and Latin America market since has strong coverage with direct calls at Manzanillo and Lazaro Cardenas. In addition, comprehensive coverage between major European and US ports in South Atlantic, US Gulf and the Gulf of Mexico.
The APL Advantage
- Quality Customer Service
- Sales, Customer Service and Operations teams that understand local market conditions and provide expert advice to help you make the most of business opportunities
- Specialized knowledge of shipping and Containers needs for key industry sectors (i.e. Retail, apparel, automotive, electronics, perishables etc.)
- Fast transit time design to suit the fresh fruit and perishable commodities from Mexico, West Coast South America to Asia.
- Competitive transit times
- Intermodal services at origin and destination (Please see Railways and Weight limits)
- High customer retention and satisfaction
- Dedicated customer service and account management
- Quality people and processes that move your business forward
- APL maintains a vigilant approach to environmental management with a reduction carbon program.
- Regional Pricing located at Mexico City
- Homeport application is an online portal that offers easy access to shipment information and transactions as reporting, booking, and tracking.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.